We designed this paddlewheel exhaust fan for a food-grade cyclone application. Basic features included a slip-fit inlet, outlet transition to a round slip fit, spring vibration isolators, and an Arrangement 1 belt drive with a unitary base. Making this fan food-grade required a full complement of custom components, finishes. and materials of construction, including:
- 304 stainless steel on airstream parts and a tri-clamp ferrule drain
- Bead blast finish of stainless steel parts
- 3A (180 grit) polish of housing interior and wheel
- Epoxy coating on the mild steel parts
- Teflon shaft seal
- Nitrile gasket material
- Clean-in-Place (CIP) nozzles
- Continuously-welded airstream interior
Specializing in material-laden air, the heavy-duty industrial exhaust paddlewheel fan pulls the heavier particulates out of the food processing airstream in the food-grade cyclone separator. It then feeds the air through the industrial air filtration system without compromising the integrity of the food being processed or the fan wheel.
Performance: 8,500 cfm airflow @ 10” wg static pressure @ 0.065 lb/ft^3 inlet air density
|IEPW (paddle wheel)
|296 (29.6” diameter wheel)
|1 (belt drive with unitary base)
|Max Design Temperature
If you have a custom project, contact an application engineer to discuss it in more detail.